1.14 Update/Reset

Royster

Admin
Admin
Hey All,

This is the announcement you've all been waiting for. I can now say that the server will be updating to 1.14 on Friday 19th. All the times given are based on my timezone (BST). The plan is to carry this out at 12pm (Midday) and I aim to have it completed in a few hours.

As you know, the server will be resetting for 1.14, so to help with this, we are allowing you to take 2 shulker boxes per account, full of items you want to keep. However, players are not allowed to create alt accounts with the intention of trying to claim another 2 shulker boxes. Any player found to be creating an alt for this purpose will end up losing all their items from their main account as well. This does include you donating on that alt to try to bypass this. Also, any new players who joined after the 8th July, will not be able to take items with you. You will still be able to claim the voting/donation rewards though.

There are restrictions on what you can take with you. The following are not allowed to be in your shulker boxes:
  • Voting Items (inc Heads obtained from voting)
  • Creeper Mob Eggs
  • Monster Spawners
  • Maps
  • Donation Items (inc Heads obtained from Donating)
  • Diamonds/Diamond Blocks
  • Any Crate Keys You Haven't Used
We will be setting up an area where you can re-claim your voting and donation items. More information on this will be available after the reset. There will however be some donation items that I will have to manually process back to you. This is because you may of donated for that item multiple times like the Donator Rank/Monster Spawners, or someone else may of gifted a donation item to you. If you have purchased a Custom Rank, or Custom Warp donation item, we will have the rank rooms/warps re-set for you ASAP.

Any heads you have donated for (including the monthly free ones you get from Overlord, Sovereign, Loki) will be processed back to you as well. However, these will be based on the current available heads found on the Store. I will not update the June Heads till after the reset. You can take any heads from the Spawn Shop or any heads from Events over if you wish. I will attempt to put a list of those heads ASAP on here (Aiming for Monday as theres alot to display).

If you participated in the "Easter Event 2019" and collected the Advancements, post a screenshot of the advancements with your IGN in chat into the Discord channel #1-14-achievement-screenshots. We will manually re-add them after the reset.

The shulker boxes you wish to take with you MUST be named with your IGN so for example: Royster007 1/2 and Royster007 2/2 (or something similar) and the SAME COLOR. You can place your shulkers in the chest found At Spawn in the "Build Contest" room. However, if you decide you want to change something in the shulkers, you can message a mod and they will retrieve your shulkers so you can change anything. However, you may only request this once.

If you have items that wont stack, message a mod in game or on Discord, we will stack them for you. Only Myself or Shan can do this, so allow time for the message to get to us. Forbidden items in shulker boxes will be discarded.

Staff will be checking them periodically to check they dont have disallowed items in. Any found to have some in, will have the shulker returned to you and the disallowed items removed. They will also be checked after the reset, before we return them to you in case some slipped past.

I know that resetting a Minecraft world means your player builds are lost. However, I am keeping a backup of the current world. I am looking to see if it is feasible to make this world downloadable to you so that you'll be able to play it in your single player worlds. Please note: but at the time of posting this, the world file size is around 45GB so im looking for somewhere to host it.

If you're unsure about this or have questions, please ask. As a bonus, I will have a surprise for all of you for a few hours on Thursday evening around 11pm (6pm EST).

Many Thanks

Royster

Last edited:

Royster

Admin
Admin
Edit: Your shulker boxes must be in by Wednesday 11pm (6pm EST) After this time, you will not be able to access them till after the reset.

Thanks

Royster