Ban appeal for Deadly debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am deadly debate
i was banned by roy
duration is at 1 day by now
it said i broke the chunk loading rule
i had forgotten there was a mob limit and i will move all my dogs to make them server friendly i am sorry for the inconvenience it might have caused to the server. Also ill try to calm down in general i know ive been a bit energetic lately

Last edited:

Royster

Admin
Admin
Hi,

If I had of known that the day before, you were told by another staff member to stop breeding large amount of dogs, yet you decided to do it the next day, The ban would have been longer. Your comments on Discord as well, where you thought it was funny are not appreciated. You don't seem to be very apologetic about it as you wouldn't of done it a second time. Therefore I will not be removing the ban.

Regards

Royster

roy i will not ask you to remove the ban as i do believe it was put in place for a reason but i would like to say i was told to stop putting dogs at spawn which i did stop. the dogs after that point were just to have dogs. i am sorry for the chunk breaking as i did forget about the chunk rule but i wont ask for the ban to be removed prematurely. thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.