Covid_19king's ban appeal

Your In-Game Name: Covid_19king
The Person Who Banned You: hertle
Reason For Your Ban: xraying
Duration of ban: 20 days
Why You Feel You Should Be Unbanned: I WAS NOT XRAYING AND MY FRIEND GKS_19KING WHO ACCOUNT I DO NOT OWN WAS NOT XRAYING. I WAS SAYING THAT MY GAME WAS GLITCHING OUT AND THE WHOLE WORLD WAS MADE OUT OF DIAMONDS EVEN THE SKY I USE LUNAR CLIENT I DONT XRAY I CAN SHOW I PIC OF MY RESOURCE PACK BUT ANYWAYS MY AND MY FRIEND'S ARE QUITTING THE SERVER I HATE THIS SERVER AND I WON'T VOTE FOR IT UN CLAIM ALL MY LAND MAKE A NEW MAYOR OF THE TOWN I QUIT THIS SERVER IS STUPID

Herr_Stoner

Administrator, Beastmaster, Empty Lord
I do apologize for not having responded sooner, and I feel at least some explanation is necessary. There had been numerous instances where we suspected you of x-ray. Erratic mining behavior with a high success rate and your habit of randomly stopping as if to check for nearby ores (and subsequent mining towards those ore pockets) suggested that luck had little, if anything, to do with your mining success.

With the evidence that I’ve seen, both firsthand and from others, the ban will remain. It should be pretty clear that the rules state “No x-raying”, so it’s not the server being “stupid” but a disregard for the rules.